Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Justin packs up

So, Justin has left NC. He's sold all the furniture and packed all his stuff and is now just a few days away from leaving for Japan. It was quite a weekend. Mom came up on Thursday to help Justin clean, pack and load up. Thankfully, mom and I had a little time to talk and shop. Of course time flew by too quickly and pressure grew when people kept backing out on the washer & dryer (there was no way we could store those things)! Thankfully, in just the nick of time, Justin got a phone call and they were SOLD!

Here's Justin working on the final paperwork to leave the apartment


Justin & Baker in parking lot (I was in *spy* mode)


Paul and I in a daze... oh man, was it hot!


Everything was complete by dinnertime, so we cleaned up and took a picture or 3




Justin will leave Atlanta on Saturday morning (early) and thus begins his long journey to Toyko. He'll spend a couple of days there, in an orientation of sorts, before heading south to his assignment. Once I learn how to spell it and find it on a map, I'll post it here. I think Justin may have set-up his own blogspot, and maybe I'll post a link here too. We'll just have to wait & see.

My zinnias in bloom!

No comments: