Wednesday, March 18, 2009

[Sigh] No wordless Wednesday this week

I've put off taking pictures of the nursery (mostly because it isn't done) and pictures of my growing belly (I feel like I look like a whale now) and the "Noah-times like rain" kept me from taking any pictures of spring evidence outside (spring is in full force). So, in effect, no pictures for wordless Wednesday. Why am I even posting about this? I have no idea. I mean really, I've only done "Wordless Wednesday" like 5 times. Most likely it's because I am completely swamped with work and I am doing everything in my power to avoid it. My motivation is completely lacking for anything work related these days. I keep looking at the calendar in awe as I've only got a few weeks left before Baby T makes her appearance. AHHHHH. I am sure that I'm going to be late though. More time to put off what needs to be done! Awesome.

No comments: