Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spring!

Spring is here! I know because my nose has been my nemesis the last 2 weeks with all the pollen floating around. Also, things are blooming! And Paul has had to mow twice. It's great to see some color return to the great outdoors.

The rosemary has bloomed once again and its tiny blue-purple blooms amaze me.


Our Eastern Red Bud tree has also bloomed and its heart shaped leaves are really beginning to take shape.


The weather is just too gorgeous for me to be inside. I'm off to do something... most likely nap. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

So pretty! I really want to plant rosemary this year--I just think it's such a pretty plant. :-) And I feel you on the pollen--why is it I never had allergy problems until I got older? Hm....

Peaches N Curry said...

so that's what those trees/plants/flowers are... been seeing them around the place here. so with this coming of spring weather I'll be watching your (and Becky's) blog about gardening... i so want to get into but it just seems so daunting and overwhelming! I walked around an ace hardware story today and that didn't help any... more choices and decisions to try and figure out!
-shaloot