Monday, March 09, 2009

Because it made me laugh

Paul and I had a little exchange about laundry this weekend (something to do with me drying some nice new wool socks - oops!). I'm the general laundry doer in our household - not sure exactly how it worked out that way considering I had never done a load of laundry in my life until I went off to college. Yes, so sad. My mom had to teach me the basics standing in the laundry room of my freshman year dorm (I think a few tears were shed). Since then, I've been more or less successful in my laundry ventures. Sunday is our typical laundry day - and I mean ALL day. Normally I do 4 loads, but somehow it takes no less than 10 hours. Apparently I am not efficient. My mom would not be proud (seeing that she can do 4 loads on a weeknight!). Anyway, when I saw this, I had to laugh.

fail-owned-laundry-fail

From FailBlog.org

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOL!!!!!! That is too funny!
Kev believe clothes wash, dry, and fold themselves by magic in our house.... that or we have "laundry gnomes"... :-)