Monday, November 14, 2005

Ugh!

This is right next to my new office, as in I can see them from the front door. We moved from a nice quiet residential area to a very dicey area. No more quick runs to the ATM or Harris Teeter after dark for me! (Although this did happen in BROAD DAYLIGHT!) ACK! Thankfully I am usually very aware of my surroundings, but this is NOT cool. I come to work before anyone else (almost in the dark) and am usually the last to leave (just before dark). Not cool people, not cool.

Robberies Reported At Raleigh's Cameron Village

POSTED: 8:07 am EST November 14, 2005

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Authorities are investigating two hold-ups at a Raleigh shopping center.

Over the weekend, a man robbed the Fresh Market grocery store in Cameron Village. The suspect appears to be in his late 20s, measuring about 5 feet 10 inches tall. He wore wire-rimmed glasses and has thinning blond hair.

Police are also investigating a robbery at an ATM at Cameron Village. Officers say a man held up a woman at a bank across from the Harris Teeter.

Police say the description of the two suspects is similar.

No comments: