Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stupid Monday

This made my Monday not-so-happy:


Can't quite see it?


How about now?


That would be a HUGE crack in my windshield (or windscreen if you're British). It immediately happened after something small, with a lot of velocity or weight (or both) came out of NO WHERE and hit me. Seriously. I was on a 35 mph road with NO ONE in front of me when it happened. I'm still puzzled.

Any who - it's supposed to be get replaced tomorrow. I hope it does because we've got big plans for the weekend that include this car!

On a happier note, check out what's blooming -

Gladiola (first one of the season!)


Cana lily


Salvia & knock out rose bush


And blueberries! 2 out of the 4 bushes have been fruitful (YAY!) They're surrounded by netting to keep the birds from eating them all (like they did last year)

2 comments:

Marie Shaddix said...

Sorry to see the damage..thank goodness for repair or hopefully replacing. The plants are looking good. Hope you get to enjoy a few blueberries!

Have a good day!! Much Love! :)

Becky said...

Total bummer about the windshield!!! Ugh!
On the upside, the plants are looking awesome! Such a great feeling when everything starts coming to life!!!
Love in slob!