Monday, January 12, 2009

Long time, no post

Wow. It's been another long stretch without a post. We've done plenty of fun & exciting things (many things that include great photos) but I've been too lazy with posting. Last week we both headed back to work after a 2 week break and it was rough. I know, 'woe are we for having to take 2 weeks off,' but it was seriously hard to get back into a routine. Especially after such a fun Christmas. I'm still in 'brother withdrawal' (Justin stayed at our house from Thanksgiving until Christmas) and trying to come up with a scheme to get him back in NC for a little bit before he heads off to the big NYC. We'll see how that works out. Hopefully I'll get around to a real post later this week - I've got so much to share!

1 comment:

Justin Shaddix said...

Awwww! You're so sweet! I wanna come back too!